|Up to 25%|
|Full Time exempt|
Role and Responsibilities
The position of Quality Engineer is responsible for all aspects of Quality Control including incoming and outgoing product. A successful Quality Engineer is a reliable professional with excellent attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and very strong communication skills.
· Execute overall quality strategy set forth by management
· Identify and track both potential and realized quality control issues
· Measure, track and report KPI’s
· Perform root cause analysis on field failures and report to development team
· Responsible for all quality inspections including FA’s
· Own the warranty and service process including RMA’s, reporting and processing
· Communicate technical information in both written and verbal formats internally and externally
· Build out and maintain quality area and tools
· Create, update and maintain technical documents for both quality and development
· Ability to travel both domestically and internationally for up to 2 weeks at a time
· Pitch in where needed (events, marketing, assembly, etc.)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Very strong attention to detail and organization
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Expert level bicycle mechanic
· Ability to use all standard QC tools and read/write engineering documents
· Proficient with MS Office suite
· Ability to work well with the entire team to achieve goals
Experience with prior quality systems in a development and manufacturing environment. Avid mountain biker. Good understanding of the cycling market.
Salary Range: $45,000 – $60,000 depending on experience.
Being a small company, all job descriptions are constantly evolving, and everyone is expected to pitch in where needed. This may include attending events as a representative of the company, helping cover for out of office employees or simply cleaning the bathroom. Position requires regularly lifting up to 50 lbs to a height of 5-6’ as well as staying stationary for up to 4 hours at a time.